This programme will help you significantly improve your personal finances, whilst giving you time to live your life and do what makes you happy. The techniques and structures are designed to put you in the top percentage of people that have their finances sorted, without investing endless hours of your time for the rest of your life.
It is a step-by-step guide that anyone can do because we believe that everybody can take control of their money and make it work for them, once they know-how.
What this guide is about
- Making things simple
- Bite-size actions, or ‘workouts’
- Needing as little time as possible to maintain
- Step-by-step guidance
- Having your back, all the way
- Giving you the tools
- Being good enough to get you to a solid financial foundation, whilst still having a life. (Personal finance is cool, but we’re sure there are other things you want to be doing!)
FREE Phase One
Because we’re so confident everyone can benefit from this system, we’re giving away Phase One – Induction for FREE. All you have to do is subscribe. We hate spam so we will only send you information that we believe you will find useful and of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.
2. Preparation – next, this section builds your personalised Automated Money System through quick and simple tasks, or ‘workouts’
3. Warm-up – in this Phase, we stretch those financial muscles and work out where you are financially, where you want to be and how you’re going to get there. Includes FREE resources!
4. Money Mindest – time for a breather. Growing your money mindset can be a game-changer in mastering your financial future. Here, we look at important and powerful techniques that change the way you view money and spending.
5. Cutting – it’s time to get financial lean. We show you what costs you can cut, top negotiation tips and how to never overpay again. Time to cut the flab and reveal that financial six-pack!
6. Bulking – finally, we explore in detail powerful steps to destroy your debt and build your personal wealth, including how to invest.
- 188 Pages
- 33,000 Words
- Language: English
Get support, ask questions and suggest improvements by joining the team and like-minded people in the Eat.Sleep.Money Facebook Community.