1. We take your privacy seriously
The way we collect, manage, store and use your personal information is governed by a new EU data protection law introduced on 25 May 2018, called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any subsequent UK Data Protection laws that may be applicable. The GDPR introduces new rights for individuals whose data is being held and reinforces the obligations and duties of organisations who process your personal information.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Who we share your information with and why
- How we keep your personal information secure
- How long we retain your information
- Transfer of your personal information outside the EEA
- Your rights
2. What personal information we collect
From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, company name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card details.
We will collect this information when you visit our website and provide this information to enable us to provide you with the Services and services associated with them.
3. How we use your personal information
We may also use your personal information:
- to analyse use of the Site;
- to send occasional marketing communications; and
- to keep you up-to-date with other services which we think may be of interest to you If you provide your consent to enable us to do so.
4. Who we share your personal information with and why
We will not sell your personal information to any third parties. However, we use MailChimp only to enable us to provide you with our email subscription services.
5. How we keep your personal information secure
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information that we hold and have put in place secure controls and related policies and procedures to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
When we contract with third parties, we require that they have appropriate security, privacy, and confidentiality measures in place to ensure that personal information is kept secure.
6. How long will we retain your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us. After which, your personal information may be deleted or anonymised so that you can no longer be identified.
7. Transfer of your personal information outside the EEA
Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal information for internal business purposes to third-party organisations such as MailChimp, located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK. We ensure that these third parties have been either confirmed by the European Commission as having have an adequate level of protection for personal information, or the third party receiving the personal data has provided adequate safeguards and agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we would.
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask us:
- to provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- to update or correct your personal information
- to request that we delete your personal information
- to restrict processing of your personal information where appropriate.
- object to the processing of your personal information
- object to automated decision making and profiling
- to port your personal information
9. Contact information
Please contact us via email at [email protected] or use our contact form.
If you wish to contact us about a question, answer, review, comment, tip or other piece of user-generated content, please use the ‘report’ button.