Investing isn't scary or risky. It is one of the best ways to ensure you have financial stability in your life. This guide will give you the power to supercharge your finances and earn money while you sleep
Free Beginners Guide to Financial Independence
Financial Independence is about having the freedom to live your best life. The core principles will improve your personal wealth and empower you with greater life choices.
Pimp your Personal Finance
Eat Sleep Money is for people who want to take control of their money. This is not a money lecture from your in-laws. Behind our cool, bearded exteriors (now with hints of grey), beat the hearts of cold-blooded personal finance geeks. We're obsessed with money....just in a good way. And we believe everyone should have access to a financial education. So we've filled the site with FREE resources including reviews, comparisons and guides to help you pimp your personal finance and join the many others that have taken their financial fitness to the next level.
Hacks and tools to help you slash your outgoings. The quickest way to fixing your finances.
Sick and tired of that debt monkey on your back? Cut him loose with this debt busting series of articles.
Extra cash is the hands-down the most powerful way of boosting your financial fitness.
We only provide real and actionable updates. No spam, just honest and useful information. Hit Subscribe and we’ll email you occasionally when we’ve got something you’re going to like that will boost your financial fitness
- Octopus Energy promises clean, green energy tariff without the usual premium from the fossil fuel dinosaurs. Their tariffs feature 100% renewable energy and uniquely don’t tie you into a long contract. They are a Which? Recommended Supplier, has a 5
- Revolut - a new breed of bank offering serious perks, good value and a darn sexy metal card.
- Fidelity has a wide range of investment options, a decent app and very competitive fees if you fit the right profile.
- Looking for quick ways to save cash each month? These 9 things will get you there fast.
- Investing can be simple and accessible for everyone. Your savings account may already be losing you money. You are probably already invested and you don't even know about it. Do you want to understand why? This article could open your …
- Innovative Finance ISAs are touted as having better returns than other investments but a re also laden with risk. Time to get clued up.
- Junior ISAs provide a great tax-free savings vehicle for your child. We cover how they work, who can open them and are you happy with your child taking control of the money at 18?
- For some, a Help to Buy ISA can make all the difference i n getting on the property ladder. But you have to act soon....
- A Lifetime ISA can provide free cash towards your first home. Here's what you need to know....
- Stocks and Shares ISAs can make good returns but also carry risk. This is your guide to simple, easy and tax-free investing.