Six steps to improve your financial fitness with our proven automated money system. Reduce your money worries today with our easy to follow programme.
Financial Fitness Programme - FREE Phase One: Induction
Designed to give you a framework to heal any money worries, put your finances on auto-pilot and grow serious long term wealth. Subscribers get part one for FREE.
Pimp your Personal Finance
Eat Sleep Money is for people who want to take control of their money. This is not a money lecture from your in-laws. Behind our cool, bearded exteriors (now with hints of grey), beat the hearts of cold-blooded personal finance geeks. We're obsessed with money....just in a good way. And we believe everyone should have access to a financial education. So we've filled the site with FREE resources including reviews, comparisons and guides to help you pimp your personal finance and join the many others that have taken their financial fitness to the next level.
Hacks and tools to help you slash your outgoings. The quickest way to fixing your finances.
Sick and tired of that debt monkey on your back? Cut him loose with this debt busting series of articles.
Extra cash is the hands-down the most powerful way of boosting your financial fitness.
We only provide real and actionable updates. No spam, just honest and useful information. Hit Subscribe and we’ll email you occasionally when we’ve got something you’re going to like that will boost your financial fitness
- Finding the right platform you is an important decision in your investing journey. Here's what you need to know.
- Look After My Bills is the next generation of comparison sites, automatically switching you to the best energy deals, saving you time and money.
- Is a Monzo bank account right for you? It could help you with budgeting and saving. It's got a cool mobile app and your money is fully protected.
- What is Starling Bank? Do you want to get excited about banking? If you want a sexy app, great features and low costs then Starling could be for you.
- Could our TopCashback review help you get cashback on purchases including clothes, insurance, food? Pretty much everything you buy could offer free money.